Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Manscaping is a MUST!

Guys, guys, guys.... PLEASE I'm begging you... shave the hair off your chest. This isn't 1975. If I see one more photo on match.com of a hairy chest I'm going to hunt you down & shave you myself! 




ps. If you have hair on your back or ass.... well... need I say more? Ever heard of manscaping? Yeah... that includes DOWN THERRRRRRRE) Wax it, shave it, whatever you have to do... GET RID OF IT! Guess what? We don't live in caves anymore and men don't have to run around in fur thongs clubbing animals over the head for food.... which means you don't need to be covered all over your torso for warmth. We have houses now and National Grid heats them for us. We have clothing and coats and stuff to keep us warm. Hair now only belongs on your head, legs, and arms. Not on your back, ass, chest or man junk. 


Would you be turned on if I looked like this? I didn't think so!





No comments:

Post a Comment