Sunday, January 9, 2011

Profile Do's & Don'ts

DON'T....

Put photos up that are the size of my pinky nail.

Put photos up of just your pets.

Put scenery photos up.

Put group photos with no single photos of yourself. How the hell am I supposed to know which one YOU are?!

Mention several times in your profile that you just want to "have fun". That leads me to believe you are just looking to get laid and not settle down.

Wear a hat in EVERY photo because it makes me fearful that you might be bald as a babies ass.

DO:

Put large enough photos up so that I can actually see details. (Like the color of your eyes, if you have all your teeth and they are WHITE, or if you have cute little dimples.)

Take the time to fill out the WHOLE profile. What you are looking for in a woman and what she can expect from you. If you don't fill out any of the information about what you desire in someone, it makes me think that you are just desperate for ANYTHING. It also makes me think you are LAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment